Come and enjoy the beautiful golden sunshine and sandy beaches of Crete, the 5th largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. Crete is a magical tapestry of splendid beaches, ancient treasures, and landscapes encompassing vibrant cities and dreamy villages, where locals share their traditions, wonderful cuisine and generous spirit.
- Flight Dublin to Chania, Crete, with priority boarding
- Airport transfer to your hotel
- 7 nights accommodation in the 5 star Anemos Luxury Grand Resort based on 2 sharing
- Meals on a Half-Board Basis
- Return transfer from your hotel to airport
- Flight Chania to Dublin
- Taxes and 10kg hand luggage per person
“There is a land called Crete, at the sea, which is like wine. It is very rich, surrounded by sea, very beautiful. It has ninety cities, countless people live on it and they speak a mix of many languages. Crete raises Acheans, real Cretan men with brave hearts, Dorians, who live in three tribes, Kydons and noble Pelasgians”.
From The Odyssey, Rhapsody Τ (172-177)
The ever popular Anemos Luxury Grand Resort is a brand new 5-star Luxury Suites and Spa Hotel located next to the village of Georgioupolis Chania at the northwestern part of the island of Crete, with a magnificent view of “Lefka Ori” and overlooking the Cretan Sea. The Name Anemos itself (the Greek word for “wind”) represents a luxury seaside heaven, next to the longest coastline of northern Crete, Chania.
- 4 great restaurants
- 4 fantastic bars including roof garden cocktail bar, pool bar and beach bar
- 3 magnificent pools – 2 outdoor and 1 heated indoor pool
- Beach – An excellent and organized beach side is at the disposal of every guest
- Children’s Club & Playground
Anemos Luxury Grand Hotel, Crete
|11 Oct 2020||€869||Book Now|
Booking RemarksLocal tax of €4 per room per night paid locally
Single room supplement on request
Non-refundable or transferable booking deposit €200.00 per person
Optional Insurance €15 (conditions apply)