Enjoy a 7-night family holiday in beautiful Majorca, staying at the popular 4* Protur Bonaire hotel featuring excellent Kid’s Club facilities.
- Flight from Dublin to Palma, Majorca
- Transfers from airport to hotel
- 7 nights accommodation in the 4 Star Protur Bonaire hotel in Cala Bona, based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- Self catering apartment with balcony
- Transfers from hotel to airport
- Return flight from Majorca to Dublin
- 15kg Check-in bag per person
Set on Majorca’s east coast, Cala Bona’s a relaxed fishing town that comes with plenty of Spain’s rustic charm. Fishermen bring in the day’s catch at the harbour, ready for lunch at the waterfront restaurants, while the original winding streets are ripe for exploring. There’s also a pedestrianised modern centre with shops and bars, and a choice of little sandy beaches.
Protur Aparthotel Bonaire – Self Catering
This award-winning aparthotel delivers plenty for families, including a river-style pool and a splash park.
This place has a long and winding main pool. Better still, there’s a children’s splash park with chutes, slides and a giant pirate ship. On the dining front, you can choose from a buffet place and an Italian.
The hotel’s about a two-minute walk from a small sand-and-shingle beach. Meanwhile, the centre of Cala Bona is about a 10-minute walk away, and it’s a little further to Cala Millor, a bigger resort.
Children love this place, not least because there’s a splash park with chutes, slides and a replica pirate ship. There’s also a river-style pool winding its way through the gardens. Away from the water, there’s a sports pitch and two restaurants – a buffet and an Italian. In the evenings, there are live shows, and children get a mini-disco, too.
- Children’s splash park
- River-style pool
- Near the beach
The pool winds like a river through the grounds, and next to it are lawns and terraces for sunbathing. Children love the splash park, with its brightly-coloured chutes and slides, and life-sized pirate ship.At the rear of the hotel is a toddler area with a children’s splash pool. Meanwhile, back at the main pool, there’s a bar serving drinks and snacks. An indoor pool also opens up during the winter.
- Splash pool – There’s plenty of thrills and spills for little ones in their own splash pool.
- Outdoor pool – The outdoor pool comes with a large sun terrace so there’s loads of room for sunbeds and parasols. Palm trees are dotted along its edge, giving that bit of extra shade during the day. Pool towels are available here too.
- Indoor pool – The indoor pool is open from October to May.
- Children’s pool – The children’s pool is open from April to October.
The main restaurant serves buffet meals, with show cooking, where meat and fish is prepared while you watch. There’s a children’s menu, too, which includes fish fingers and pasta.There’s an Italian restaurant that serves family favourites like pizza and pasta in the evenings.
- Italian à la carte restaurant – One visit per stay to Rimini Italian restaurant is included if you’re staying All Inclusive and Half Board.
- Pool bar – The pool bar serves drinks and snacks to the lounge and pool area.
- Buffet restaurant – If you’re on Self Catering, you can pay locally to eat here. There’s also a children’s section.
- Kids’ dining
- A la carte dining – There’s an Italian à la carte restaurant here.
The entertainment for younger guests includes talent shows, live acts and mini-discos. Afterwards, there are live shows for adults, including musicals and comedy.
- TUI KIDS’ CLUB, Apr – Oct – Our TUI KIDS’ CLUB offers everything from disco nights to parent-and-baby sessions, five days a week. Minis looks after 3 to 6-year-olds, while Maxis puts on activities for children aged 7 to 12. For your peace of mind, all of our Kids’ Club team are trained to UK standards by TUI, and have undergone relevant checks.
- Evening entertainment programme – The entertainment here includes professional shows and early evening fun for the younger ones.
- Visits from Captain T
There’s a multi-sports pitch, where you can play a game of 5-a-side football. And there’s plenty going on at the big pool, like aqua aerobics and water polo.For children, there’s a TUI KIDS’ CLUB during the summer months. There’s also a playground.
Where is the hotel?
- North eastern end of Cala Bona
- Set in spacious grounds
- 200m to small sand/shingle beach
- 200m to the harbour
- Local buses will take you the 600m into the resort centre or a little further to the larger resort of Cala Millor
Protur Aparthotel Bonaire
Booking RemarksBooking deposit of €75 per person. Full payment due 16 weeks before departure
Optional Insurance available
Prices are correct at time of going to press, flight & fuel supplements may apply depending on availability of negotiated airfares.
Holidays available for any dates and duration - contact us now for your personalised quote.