Enjoy a 7-night family holiday in beautiful Lanzarote, staying at the popular 3 Star+ Cinco Plaza hotel featuring excellent Kid’s Club facilities.
- Flight from Dublin to Lanzarote
- Transfers from airport to hotel
- 7 nights accommodation in the 3 Star+ Cinco Plaza hotel in Puerto del Carmen, based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- Self catering apartment with balcony or terrace
- Transfers from hotel to airport
- Return flight from Lanzarote to Dublin
- 15kg Check-in bag per person
Puerto del Carmen is on the southeast side of Lanzarote in in the Canary Islands. It first got going in the Sixties and since then it’s upped the tempo from its fishing village roots to become a very lively holiday hub. The waterside promenade doubles up as the main strip – it’s packed with bars, clubs and restaurants, and it also looks out over a trio of beaches. You still get a bit of Puerto del Carmen’s former charm, though, as you’ll see from the authentic eating places in the old town.
Cinco Plazas Apartments – Self Catering
These apartments give you two pools and a kids’ pool with a splash park to choose from. And it’s a 10-minute walk to the Blue Flag beach.
These apartments come with two main pools, a TUI KIDS’ CLUB and a kids’ pool with a splash park. There’s one in each part of the complex, and the smallest one is for chilling out. Come mealtimes, there’s a restaurant with an à la carte menu.
It’s a 10-minute downhill walk to a long sandy Blue Flag beach. And Puerto del Carmen’s shops, bars and restaurants are even closer.
You get two pools here – a big one for activities and games, plus a quieter one. There’s also a children’s paddling pool with a splash park. The restaurant offers à la carte breakfasts and dinners, while for lunch there’s a poolside restaurant and bar.
This place has two pools serving different parts of the complex – the big, main pool is where you’ll find the music and daytime entertainment.Right by the main pool, there’s a little paddling pool with a splash park for children, which is also heated during the winter.
- 2 outdoor pools – You’ll have two pools to choose from, both set in sunny terraces and surrounded by sunbeds and parasols. One of them is heated from November to April.
- Children’s pool and splash park – The children’s pool is heated from November to April.
The restaurant offers à la carte options, along with snacks throughout the day. There’s also a poolside place with a sea-view terrace.
In the evening, there are live shows and music for you to enjoy. Children have a mini-disco most nights, too.
- Light entertainment
- Mini-disco – Opening Times: [May–October]
- Live sport screenings
- TUI Kids’ Club – Our TUI Kids’ Club is open from May ’til mid-October only. TUI Kids’ Club offers everything from disco nights to parent-and-baby sessions, five days a week. Minis looks after 3 to 6-year-olds, while Maxis puts on activities for children aged 7 to 12. For your peace of mind, all of our Kids’ Club team are trained to UK standards by TUI, and have undergone relevant checks.
At the pool, there’s water polo all through the week. And children get a playground, plus a TUI KIDS’ CLUB from May to mid-October.
Where is the hotel?
- 450m to Puerto del Carmen’s beach
- On a hill in the resort centre
- Off the main road, with bars, restaurants and shops close by
Cinco Plaza Apartments, Lanzarote
|26 May 2022||2 Adults & 2 Children||€1791||Book Now|
Booking RemarksBooking deposit of €75 per person. Full payment due 16 weeks before departure
Optional Insurance available
Prices are correct at time of going to press, flight & fuel supplements may apply depending on availability of negotiated airfares.
Holidays available for any dates and duration - contact us now for your personalised quote.